Specializing in wills, trusts and estates
Some planning goes a long way to:
- Secure the future of your loved ones and provide you with peace of mind
- Avoid issues and family conflicts after death.
- Organize assets as well as protect them.
- Utilize revocable trusts for a cost effective and faster, easier post death settlements.
- Plan for business succession and transition.
- Name guardians for minor children to avoid contentious, intrusive and expensive guardianship proceedings.
- Have power of attorney documents in place to assist loved ones with their financial affairs without the risks and unintended consequences of using joint accounts.
- Also have power of attorney documents to avoid expensive and intrusive guardianship proceedings for emergency health circumstances.
- Have up-to date healthcare power of attorney and living will for healthcare decisions.
Ann Vano Law, specializing in:
- Family and Charitable Gifting
- Estate Tax Planning
- Living Wills and Health Care Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Will Contests